4th Annual SASS NY State Wild Bunch Championship "Muster at Fort Misery"
We also run monthly 'Rough Rider' shoots at 11:30 am on
the Saturday's after we set up for our Sunday CAS
Shoots. For upcoming Rough Rider shoot dates, see our
"Shoots" page. Note that for the monthly Rough Rider
shoots, shooters are allowed to participate using their
regular CAS rifle, regardless of caliber.
- Dates: April 29-30, 2017
- Limited to first 60 shooters. Application must be submitted by April 23, 2017.
- NRA Sanctioned - All SASS Wild Bunch Rules Apply. SASS membership required.
- Fees: Main Entry - $75, Saturday Night Dinner - $30.00 per person
- Friday: Registration in clubhouse from 3:30 to 5:00 pm.
- Saturday: Registration in clubhouse from 7:00 to 8:30 am. Shooting starts at 9:00. 6 Main Stages. Saturday Night Dinner.
- Sunday: 4 Main Stages starting at 8:00 am. Then team shoots and the Awards Ceremony.
- Round Count: 215 Pistol, 100 rifle & 54 shotgun
- Limited dry camping (no hookups) available for campers/trailers and tents.
- Entry Form,
Flyer and mandatory
Release of Liability Form
- Contact: email@example.com or phone (518)584-9869.
- 2017 Results & Photos
- 2016 Results & Photos
- 2015 Results & Photos
- 2014 Results & Photos
Designed by Dead Head, Webmaster